Korthotics continues to open normally during the lockdowns as we're considered an essential service. The staff are following the advice provided the NSW Government and doing the following to keep the facility COVID Safe:
- Screening patient's via phone calls prior to the appointment
- Any person entering the premise must Check-in using the QR Code or staff recording check-ins completed manually
- Temperature checks at reception
- Sanitiser available at service desk
- Cleaning completed after every patient on beds, chairs, doors, etc - both pre-and post patients attending the premise
- Patient bookings are staggered and limited bookings to prevent cross-overs. However, patients are moved into the rooms and not in the waiting areas
To assist with maintaining the COVID Safe facility, we ask all our patients to contact us to make changes to their appointments if they're not feeling well, get tested.