The DMO Glove is designed to improve conditions which induce both high or low muscle tone and tremor. Its unique design rotates the arm into a functional, comfortable position; repositions the thumb and maintains correct alignment of the wrist. Additional support through the fingers opens the hand in high tone conditions while providing support for those conditions that result in low muscle tone.
- Cerebral Palsy
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Thumb abduction
- Improved finger extension
- Wrist extension
- Elbow extension (with full length glove)
- Forearm supination
- Improved muscle tone
- Increased sensory awareness
- Improved overall function
- Support for finger extension
- Support for effecting thumb position
- Rubber pads to aid grip
- Compression fabric for comfort and movement
- Reinforcement panelling for arm rotation as required
- Available with long or short arm
The DMO Glove is custom-made for a perfect fit and produced using light-weight breathable materials; is machine washable and available in a range of colours.
See link for more clinical information.
Please contact us to arrange a consultation or if you would like more information.
For Doctor / Therapist, please complete a referral form