The DMO® Suit is designed to align the shoulders, torso and hips. It improves symmetry and assists stabilisation of the trunk and spine.
The DMO® Suit gives a non-restrictive and highly effective level of support to maximise postural stability. The DMO® Suit also aids distal control and positively influences muscle tone to enhance function.
- Cerebral Palsy
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Retts Syndrome
- Spina Bifida
- Ehlers Danlos and other Hypermobility disorders
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Developmental disorders
- Postural scoliosis
- Proximal control
- Improved distal stability
- Core stability
- Biomechanical re-alignment
- Improved posture
- Dynamic balance
- Improved muscle function
- Improved muscle tone
- Compression fabric for comfort and movement
- Zip fastened
- Targeted compression to the hips and pelvis
- Optional crotch opening
- Reinforcement panelling for strength and stability
- Short and long sleeve/leg options
The DMO® Suit is custom-made for a perfect fit and produced using light-weight breathable materials; is machine washable and available in a range of colours.
See link for more clinical information.
Please contact us to arrange a consultation or if you would like more information.
For Doctor / Therapist, please complete a referral form