The DMO Gauntlet is designed to aid hand and upper limb function. Its unique design can influence high/low muscle tone, putting the arm into a more functional position, supporting the thumb and creating correct wrist alignment.
- Cerebral Palsy
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Thumb abduction
- Improved finger extension
- Wrist extension
- Elbow extension with full length gauntlet
- Supination of the forearm
- Influences muscle tone
- Improved sensory awareness
- Open palm support
- Provides support for thumb position
- Non-restrictive and allows the fingers to be free
- Rubber pads to aid grip
- Compression fabric for comfort and movement
- Reinforcement panelling for strength and stability
- Available in short or long arm
The DMO Gauntlet is custom-made for a perfect fit and produced using light-weight breathable materials; is machine washable and available in a range of colours.
See link for more clinical information.
Please contact us to arrange a consultation or if you would like more information.
For Doctor / Therapist, please complete a referral form