The DMO® Dorsiflex Sock is designed to lift the foot up during walking and running (active dorsiflexion). This sock will improve walking patterns and provide additional uplift for patients with reduced strength.
- Cerebral Palsy
- Acquired Brain Injury
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Assistance into dorsiflexion
- Support for over pronation or supination
- Pain relief
- Improved ankle stability
- Reinforcement panelling for strength and stability
- Compression fabric for comfort and movement
- Optional open or closed back
- Optional open or closed toe
The DMO® Dorsiflex Sock is custom-made for a perfect fit and produced using light-weight breathable materials; is machine washable and available in a range of colours.
See link for more clinical information.
Please contact us to arrange a consultation or if you would like more information.
For Doctor / Therapist, please complete a referral form