The DMO Structural Scoliosis Suit is for patients who have more advanced scoliosis. It has been designed to correct spinal curvature and rotation.
Strategically placed panelling provides counter-rotation and gradual compression over the curved side of the spine. Unlike traditional rigid splinting, this design improves balance and stability whilst allowing range of movement.
- Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Spinal curve reduction by up to 50%
- Corrective spinal curve alignment
- Full range of spinal movement
- Sensory feedback
- Encouragement of correct muscle function
- Pain relief
- Compression fabric for comfort and movement
- Laterally moves the spinal vertabrae
- Worn under clothing
- De-rotational and compressive reinforcement
- Reinforcement panelling for stability and strength
This product is custom made for a perfect fit. All fastenings, openings and reinforcements are individually prescribed according to your needs and preferences. To be worn under clothing.