The DMO Shorts have been designed to aid lower limb function and posture whilst increasing core and pelvic stability. They re-align the legs and activate the inner core muscles needed to hold correct posture.
- Brachial Plexus injury and Erbs Palsy
- Shoulder dislocation
- Shoulder instability
- Neurological shoulder pain
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Spinal injury
- Cerebral Palsy
- Shoulder stability
- Distal function
- Increased range of movement
- Improved posture
- Pain relief
- Compression fabric for comfort and movement
- Reinforcement panelling for strength and stability
- Adjustable hook and loop fastening
- Available in long or short arm
The DMO Single Shoulder Orthosis is custom-made for a perfect fit and produced using light-weight breathable materials; is machine washable and available in a range of colours.
To purchase the off the shelf DMO Single Shoulder Orthosis, view on the online store here:
See link for more clinical information.
Please contact us to arrange a consultation or if you would like more information.
For Doctor / Therapist, please complete a referral form