The DMO Double Shoulder Orthosis is designed to manage shoulder impairments. Developed from extensive research, its unique design pulls the shoulders back, supports the shoulder blades and stabilises the shoulder joints, providing greater comfort, improved posture and range of movement.
- Shoulder sub-luxation
- Shoulder dislocation
- Shoulder instability
- Neurological shoulder pain
- Erbs palsy
- Shoulder impingement syndrome
- Shoulder stability post-stroke
- Cerebral Palsy
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Shoulder stability
- Distal function
- Improved posture
- Pain relief
- Compression fabric for comfort and movement
- Reinforcement panelling for strength and stability
- Available with long or short arm
- Hook and loop fastening
The DMO Double Shoulder Orthosis is custom-made for a perfect fit and produced using light-weight breathable materials; is machine washable and available in a range of colours.
See link for more clinical information.
Please contact us to arrange a consultation or if you would like more information.
For Doctor / Therapist, please complete a referral form