The DMO® Shorts have been designed to aid lower limb function and posture whilst increasing core and pelvic stability. They re-align the legs and activate the inner core muscles needed to hold correct posture.
- Cerebral Palsy
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Low muscle tone
- Impaired walking patterns
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Huntingdons Chorea
- Pelvic stability
- Hip and knee extension
- Reduced external/internal hip rotation
- Increased sensory awareness
- Improved posture
- Reduced scissoring in gait
- Improved muscle function
- Pain reduction
- Compression fabric for comfort and movement
- Panelling can be added to suit individual needs
- Targeted compression to the hips and pelvis
- Reinforcement panelling for strength and stability
- Optional crotch opening
The DMO® Shorts are custom-made for a perfect fit and produced using light-weight breathable materials; are machine washable and available in a range of colours.
To purchase the off the shelf DMO® Shorts, view on the online store here:
Please contact us to arrange a consultation or if you would like more information.
For Doctor / Therapist, please complete a referral form