This is the original Hallufix Hallux Valgus Bunion Aid made in Germany. The award winning Hallufix Bunion Aid returns the foot to its natural shape and reduces the pain associated with mild to moderate bunions. The Bunion Aid is easy to use and can be worn on either the left or right foot. Unlike other splints, the Bunion Aid is hinged and so can be worn while walking rather than only at night for superior results.
When worn regularly, the Bunion Aid is an effective bunion treatment that helps to avoid or delay the need for bunion surgery.
- For mild or moderate hallux valgus (bunion)
- Post operative treatment to maintain correct alignment of big toe
- Hallufix Hallux valgus splint will fit in comfort shoes with a wide front opening
- Material content: polyamide (splint), polyamide velour (straps), polyurethane (gel cushion)
The Bunion Aid is available in three sizes:
- S - EU 34-36 (UK 2 – 3 1/2, US 3 1/2 – 5 1/2)
- M - EU 35-42 (UK 3 1/2 – 8 1/2, US 5 1/2 – 10 1/2)
- L - EU 41-46 (UK 7 1/2 – 11 1/2, US 9 1/2 – 13 1/2)
Each box contains one splint that fits Right or Left foot.
- Hinged splint with reversal slits
- Toe strap
- Mid-foot strap
- Side gel cushion
- Instruction leaflet
If it is not possible to correct the angle (<20 degrees) of the base joint of the big toe passively, we advise against wearing the splint and recommend consulting your physician. In the case of the following disease condtions, the Hallufix Hallux Valgus Splint can only be applied and worn after consulting a physician. Do not use this device if you have skin diseases or injuries in the affected area of the body: gout attack, rhreumatic diseases, hypersensitivity to pressure, base joint arthritis, polyneuropathy or soft tissue swelling.
Small - 105001
Large - 108001
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.