A child's knee length smooth, firm fitting, good wearing, absorbent sock with a low tendency to crease inside leg braces or other orthotic devices. This is achieved by:
- using thicker elastane with more power to fit firmly
- using mercerised cotton for absorbency
- blending the mercerised cotton with a fine nylon to improve wear and abrasion resistance
- true linked toes so there are no ridges in the toe area
- Humphrey Law Ankle Foot Orthosis (AFO) Socks for Children
- No tight elastic top
- Linked toe seam
- Material: 95% Mercerised Cotton, 2% Elastane, 3% Nylon
- Colours available: Denim, Fuchsia or White
- 1 pair
- Made in Australia
Foot Length -
- 10.5 - 14cm (5 Year Old) Product Code: 5AH01
- 14 - 18.5cm (7 Year Old) Product Code: 5AH02
- 18.5 - 20cm (11 Year Old) Product Code: 5AH03
- 20 - 24cm (11 Year Old) Product Code: 5AH04
|Unstretched foot length||Foot length can be stretch to||Un-stretched leg length||Leg length can be stretched to||Approx. Max Circumference||For wearer aged approx.|
To ensure a fit without wrinkles we recommend an orthotist should fit this sock.
Buy with NDIS:
Korthotics is a NDIS service provider. We can assist those who have funding under Low Cost Assistive Technology. We will just require the following details:
Participant full name:
Date of Birth:
NDIS funding: Self managed / NDIS Agency Managed / Plan Managed?
NDIS plan start date & end date:
Plan manager's email:
Order details: (Qty, Product Code, Product Description)
Primary Contact name:
Primary Contact number:
With the details above, contact us via phone: (02) 8710 4183 or email us: email@example.com to process the order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.