A knee length smooth, firm fitting, absorbent sock with a low tendency to crease inside the leg braces or orthotic devices. This is achieved by:
- using a thicker elastane with more power to fit firmly
- using mercerised cotton for better absorbency
- blending the mercerised cotton with a fine nylon to improve wear and abrasion resistance
- making true linked toes so there are no ridges in the toe area
- Humphrey Law Ankle Foot Orthosis (AFO) Socks for Adults
- Knee high length
- No tight elastic top
- Linked toe seam
- 22cm - 26cm (Code: 50H05)
- 25cm - 29cm (Code: 50H07)
- 30cm - 35cm (Code: 50H10)
- Colour: Black or White
- Material: 95% Mercerised cotton, 2% Elastane, 3% Nylon
- 1 pair
- Made in Australia
|Unstretched foot length||Foot length can be stretch to||Un-stretched leg length||Leg length can be stretched to:||Approx. Maximum Circumference||For wearer aged approx.|
It is important that a person qualified to fit orthotics should initially fit this sock. The top of this sock is knitted with a special low pressure thin double fabric designed to stay up but not constrict circulation when properly fitting in the correct size.
Buy with NDIS:
Korthotics is a NDIS service provider. We can assist those who have funding under Low Cost Assistive Technology. We will just require the following details:
Date of Birth:
NDIS funding: Self managed / NDIS Agency Managed / Plan Managed?
NDIS plan start date & end date:
Plan manager's email:
Order details: (Qty, Product Code, Product Description)
Primary Contact name:
Primary Contact number:
With the details above, contact us via phone: (02) 8710 4183 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org to process the order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.