DMO Night-time Positioning Shorts
DM Orthotics Night-time Positioning Shorts are designed to stabilise the hips effectively during the night. They are suitable for high and low tone conditions and prevent excessive turning of the legs inward (the 'scissoring effect') or outward. This facilitates a more comfortable and safe position for sleeping.
This product is particularly effective for a range of neuromuscular conditions such as Cerebral Palsy and can also be used for post-operative hip surgery.
The DMO Night-time Positioning Shorts are worn over night-wear.
- Aims to reduce progression of hip dislocation
- Assists alignment of spinal deformity
- Decreases muscle tension/spasticity
- Improves biomechanical alignment
- Increases comfort during the night
- Adjustable hook and loop fastenings for easy fit and comfort
- Adjustable angle thermoplastic panel provides stability to leg position
- Compression fabric for comfort and movement
- Full support to improve joint position
- For abduction or adduction.
Available in standard sizes or custom-made for a perfect fit and produced using light-weight breathable materials; are machine washable.