DMO Leggings have been designed to improve lower limb function and posture whilst increasing core and pelvic stability.
The DMO leggings re-align the legs and activate the inner core muscles needed to hold correct posture.
- Cerebral Palsy
- Lower limb impairments
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Low spinal muscle tone
- Low pelvic tone
- High and low muscle tone
- Pelvic stability
- Hip and knee extension
- Reduced internal/external hip rotation
- Increased sensory awareness
- Improved posture
- Reduced scissor gaiting
- Improved muscle function
- Pain relief
- Targeted compression to the hips and pelvis
- Compression fabric for comfort and movement
- Reinforcement panelling for strength and stability of leg positioning
- Reinforcement options available for required knee position
- Optional crotch opening
The DMO Leggings are custom-made for a perfect fit and produced using light-weight breathable materials; are machine washable and available in a range of colours.