DMO Dorsiflex Sock
The DMO Dorsiflex Sock is designed to lift the foot up during walking and running (active dorsiflexion). This sock will improve walking patterns and provide additional uplift for patients with reduced strength.
- Cerebral Palsy
- Acquired Brain Injury
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Assistance into dorsiflexion
- Support for over pronation or supination
- Pain relief
- Improved ankle stability
- Reinforcement panelling for strength and stability
- Compression fabric for comfort and movement
- Optional open or closed back
- Optional open or closed toe
The DMO Dorsiflex Sock is custom-made for a perfect fit and produced using light-weight breathable materials; is machine washable and available in a range of colours.